Rockwall, Texas

A rock hauler overtook my vehicle and drifted into my lane to make contact on the driver's side of my car.I leaned on my horn because there was no way to remove my vehicle from the situation.

The rock hauler smashed my vehicle until I was eventually pushed onto and over the curb once we cleared several telephone poles (one smashed my car on the right). I jumped out running to try and get his license plate number, but the trucker ran the stop sign and down-shifted to gain speed; leaving the scene of the accident. Upon returning 18 minutes later, the trucker approached me and asked me "what happened"; but I deferred to the officer so that he would answer the question for the truck driver. The officer came back from the trucker to tell me that that trucker didn't know that he had ran over me and that "somebody" told him that he had run over me.

With the driver (1) Fleeing the scene(2) Asking me "what happened"(3) Obvious damage to my vehicle, these all would seem enough to show fault; but still too much for the Loncar associates!

In Mr. Loncar's commercial, he says that they'll fight for everything we deserve; but I was told that they don't have the manpower to pursue my case. I went online and I personally counted 9 offices in Texas and a long list of associates on the website in Dallas.

He should amend his commercials a bit.

My reason for chosing Loncar was that I was passing through the intersection where someone had t-boned him in his Rolls one morning and my thought was that he understood my situation because he had been there personally.

Wrong again, I won't call or refer them in the future.Live and learn.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Brian Loncar And Associates?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion